This blog is going places...

Rendering into Oblivion!

So I'm just now getting the opportunity to head off to bed after a really long night of rendering toaster ovens... If there is one thing that I don't ever care to see again toaster ovens would be that thing!

I'm so hungry right now I need protein, but I'm almost to tired to pop off this uncomfy couch and make myself a 1:45 snack.

One more thing...

I'M GOING TO NEW YORK IN 12 DAYS!!! IT'S COMING UP SO FAST, I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! IT'S LIKE SUPER MAJOR!

Peace and Love
~E~

Ps. I got chased by one of campus' many creatures today - a raccoon... did anybody ever warn me that I might get close to being assaulted by those furballs? NOPE! In all actuality it really wasn't anywhere near me, but it makes for a much better story if I say it tried to attack me!

Good night Moon!

1 comments:

  Julia K.

December 2, 2008 at 10:16 AM

12 days!!! I can't even wait. I'm so stoked!!!