This blog is going places...

Sockets, Presentations, and Computers!

I really shouldn't bring my computer onto campus with me. It's a really bad idea since I have a really hard time paying attention while I can be surfing the net for that next awesome webpage!

So last night I was sitting in my room and all of the sudden I popped my knee out of it's socket. This is something that I used to do a bunch, but the last time I did it I was like 14. Having had past experience with sockets popping out I gingerly popped my knee back into place and went merrily (albeit sorely) on my way. It took me about a half hour to realize that I'm that weird kid who dislocates something and then pops it back into place as it nothing happened. This all happened last night - and my knee is still sore.

Any of my readers should be really thankful that I have a low tolerance for gross images. I really wanted to put a picture of a dislocated knee up, but I just couldn't do it! If you really want to see images of what it looks like google it!

And presentations... As I've said I need to not bring my computer into class because I'm having the hardest time paying attention to other peoples presentations! So anyway, enough about me how's your day going?

Peace and Love,
~E~

Ps. 5 days till New York!

1 comments:

  Julia K.

December 9, 2008 at 8:26 PM

Ewwwww.